The purpose of these sessions is to give feedback on job applications and provide career building advice—from building an attractive and relevant CV to writing the cover letter. We also go over tips on how to perform well during interviews, whether in-person or remotely, by conducting mock interviews (please note that currently only offering online mock interviews). Our role in this session is to make job seekers more confident in representing themselves, their work and gain experience in applying for jobs and being interviewed.
- Two (2) hour introductory session with clients and conduct an assessment of the client’s personality and capabilities.
- A second, two (2) hour session to hold a mock interview or provide general career building advice.
- Assessment of job applications, including but not limited to, checking CVs, cover letters, personal statements and/or any supporting evidence submitted with application.
- Tips on how to perform during interviews and presenting to different audiences (similar to Presentation Skills sessions, but specific to job interviews).
Registration Fee: TBD
Purchasing a Season AcademyPass offers more flexibility and complimentary access to other training sessions and webinars. For more information about our Season passes, see here.
Entry-level benefits package
Entry-level benefits + more
Professional-level training + more
Group Sessions & Workshops
Group sessions are online events open for multiple attendees at the same time. These run throughout each season, and usually have more spaces available. Ideal for group projects and small teams.
AcademyPASS Terms & Conditions
- These sessions are available for Single and Season AcademyPASS holders.
- We recommend that clients submit their CV, cover letter or personal statement, original link for the job advert, and information about the job such as requirements and person specifications. We need at least 72h to review these submitted material (though it may take longer for larger workloads). Then, we will schedule an initial meeting where the information is checked with clients and conduct an assessment of the client’s personality and capabilities. This will help us get an idea of the client’s motivations for pursuing that job and advise them accordingly.
- Mock interviews are conducted by at least two senior members of the company, relating to the job requirements and person specifications. Afterwards, we will have a short discussion giving feedback to the candidate. A written response may also be provided on request.
- All ticket registrations include allocated time for the second session, if the client wishes to receive more support. However, this second session is not limited to holding a mock interview, and can be used to have a more in-depth conversation or receive general career guidance.
- Under no circumstances will Seanasol Research act as liaison between the client and the company advertising a job. Seanasol Research will not provide letters of reference or character references if at any point we are requested to do so by the prospective employee (client) or the employer (company advertising the job).
Tickets are valid for up to two (2) months after purchase.
|Date Bought||Activation Date||Expiration Date|
|January 1, 2021||January 1, 2021||March 1, 2021|
You can find a complete set of terms and conditions here.
Information about claiming AcademyPASS
Things we will ask you when you book and needed when claiming an AcademyPASS:
- Email Address (tickets will be sent here)
- A Personal Reference ID (you assign this, a code that is unique to you)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with general information about the session, as well as how to submit your work that you want to be reviewed, and arrange a feedback session. If you prefer to discuss your work, instead of sending it in for feedback, you will need to indicate that in your request when you claim your AcademyPASS.
To claim an AcademyPASS (Season Pass included) you will need to use the Resource Hub option: Claim an AcademyPASS and have your AcademyPASS Activation Code with you (emailed two days before the start of the month) and the Personal Reference ID you assigned yourself during booking. Use the form to submit your work, specific requirements and suggest a date when you want to receive feedback. Receiving verbal feedback is an option, which we encourage. However, you may choose to receive written feedback if that is more convenient.
If you do not want to use the Resource Hub option for submitting your work or specifying a date for the session, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, email address (used to communicate with us), Session Code (AcademyPASS Activation Code) and your Personal Reference ID. This will be indicated in your session confirmation email. We will not be able to process your request if you don’t provide us with these four things.
Please note that you do not need to submit a claim when registering for group sessions or workshops; instead, you will receive a one-time use link with instructions on how to join the webinar.