Book your introduction to becoming a researcher, available as Single-use AcademyPASS (opens in new tab)
- One (1) hour introductory session with client to discuss action plan and provide feedback on submitted documents and/or questions.
- Second one (1) hour session to go through requested topics relating to science and research (all levels).
- Training in research skills and lab equipment, research methods, protocols, data analysis, scientific writing and citation, and presentation skills.
- Training and tuition in the importance of research ethics and experimental design.
DISCOVER AcademyPASS holders also receive:
- Three (3) month DISCOVER AcademyPASS activation period, with a maximum of 25 work-hours included (session feedback; does not include time allocated to review submitted material).
- Training in professional software and computer coding on request.
- Advice for following an academic career.
- Complimentary Single-use AcademyPASS for related sessions to use during the Season activation period.
- Unlimited and complimentary access to all paid workshops and events within the activation period (Season).
Single-use Registration Fee: TBD
DISCOVER Registration Fee: TBD
Group Sessions & Workshops
Group sessions are online events open for multiple attendees at the same time. These run throughout each season, and usually have more spaces available. Ideal for group projects and small teams.
AcademyPASS Terms & Conditions
- Making a Researcher sessions are only available for Single and DISCOVER AcademyPASS holders.
- The maximum number of hours included in DISCOVER AcademyPASS is 25h, to be used over the course of the activation period. It may be possible to rollover unused hours to another activation period, if the client renews their DISCOVER AcademyPASS before its expiration date.
- All training will be provided remotely were possible.
- We may offer onsite training, but this is largely subject to space and equipment availability and we make no commitment to arranging onsite training on behalf of the client, unless we make it very clear that it is included with the session.
- Clients wishing to receive onsite training are advised to book equipment themselves. Seanasol Research will not provide any equipment (includes software), unless it is agreed in advance.
- Topics and training covered is subject to approval and will only conduct sessions on STEM subjects, equipment, and methods that we have experience in.
- Our role in this session is to help make clients better researchers. Seanasol Research will not provide letters of reference or character references if at any point we are requested to do so by the prospective employee (client) or the employer (company advertising the job).
Single-use tickets are valid for up to two (2) months after purchase.
|Date Bought||Activation Date||Expiration Date|
|January 1, 2021||January 1, 2021||March 1, 2021|
DISCOVER AcademyPASS tickets activation period.
|Date Bought||Activation Date||Expiration Date|
|January 17, 2021||January 1, 2021||April 1, 2021|
You can find a complete set of terms and conditions here.
Information about claiming AcademyPASS
Things we will ask you when you book and needed when claiming an AcademyPASS:
- Email Address (tickets will be sent here)
- A Personal Reference ID (you assign this, a code that is unique to you)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with general information about the session, as well as how to submit your work that you want to be reviewed, and arrange a feedback session. If you prefer to discuss your work, instead of sending it in for feedback, you will need to indicate that in your request when you claim your AcademyPASS.
To claim an AcademyPASS (Season Pass included) you will need to use the Resource Hub option: Claim an AcademyPASS and have your AcademyPASS Activation Code with you (emailed two days before the start of the month) and the Personal Reference ID you assigned yourself during booking. Use the form to submit your work, specific requirements and suggest a date when you want to receive feedback. Receiving verbal feedback is an option, which we encourage. However, you may choose to receive written feedback if that is more convenient.
If you do not want to use the Resource Hub option for submitting your work or specifying a date for the session, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, email address (used to communicate with us), Session Code (AcademyPASS Activation Code) and your Personal Reference ID. This will be indicated in your session confirmation email. We will not be able to process your request if you don’t provide us with these four things.
Please note that you do not need to submit a claim when registering for group sessions or workshops; instead, you will receive a one-time use link with instructions on how to join the webinar.