These sessions are guided towards helping you present your work in front of any size audience and to provide you feedback on the content of the presentation and style of presenting. This includes, but is not limited to, content in dissertations, posters, oral presentations (i.e. PowerPoint), visual art exhibitions, infographics or any other material that is being presented to others, whether in-person or remotely.
- Two (2) hour session included.
- Written feedback on work submitted.
- A feedback session to discuss the content of the material that was submitted, along with offering clients to run-through their presentations during the discussion session to deliver additional feedback on their presentation style.
- Feedback and training on presentation skills and public speaking.
- Training using video-conferencing software.
- Training in how to make better PowerPoint presentations.
Registration Fee: TBD
Purchasing a Season AcademyPass offers more flexibility and complimentary access to other training sessions and webinars. For more information about our Season passes, see here.
Entry-level benefits package
Entry-level benefits + more
Professional-level training + more
Group Sessions & Workshops
Group sessions are online events open for multiple attendees at the same time. These run throughout each season, and usually have more spaces available. Ideal for group projects and small teams.
AcademyPASS Terms & Conditions
- Clients are required to submit their presentation and any supporting files with their claims. We also encourage that clients submit a brief description of their work, the event, and the target audience.
- Clients must be aware that the Team@Seanasol will need at least 72h to review the submitted request (although might take longer). Once the request is approved, we will propose a date and time to meet. The client has the responsibility to confirm the meeting details.
Tickets are valid for up to two (2) months after purchase.
|Date Bought||Activation Date||Expiration Date|
|January 1, 2021||January 1, 2021||March 1, 2021|
You can find a complete set of terms and conditions here.
Information about claiming AcademyPASS
Things we will ask you when you book and needed when claiming an AcademyPASS:
- Email Address (tickets will be sent here)
- A Personal Reference ID (you assign this, a code that is unique to you)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with general information about the session, as well as how to submit your work that you want to be reviewed, and arrange a feedback session. If you prefer to discuss your work, instead of sending it in for feedback, you will need to indicate that in your request when you claim your AcademyPASS.
To claim an AcademyPASS (Season Pass included) you will need to use the Resource Hub option: Claim an AcademyPASS and have your AcademyPASS Activation Code with you (emailed two days before the start of the month) and the Personal Reference ID you assigned yourself during booking. Use the form to submit your work, specific requirements and suggest a date when you want to receive feedback. Receiving verbal feedback is an option, which we encourage. However, you may choose to receive written feedback if that is more convenient.
If you do not want to use the Resource Hub option for submitting your work or specifying a date for the session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, email address (used to communicate with us), Session Code (AcademyPASS Activation Code) and your Personal Reference ID. This will be indicated in your session confirmation email. We will not be able to process your request if you don’t provide us with these four things.
Please note that you do not need to submit a claim when registering for group sessions or workshops; instead, you will receive a one-time use link with instructions on how to join the webinar.