These sessions are exclusively available to DISCOVER AcademyPASS holders.
- Three (3) month DISCOVERY AcademyPASS activation period, with a maximum of 25 work-hours included (session feedback and live interpreting sessions, whether remotely or on-site).
- Due to the complex nature of translating and interpreting work, time allocated to review documentation counts towards maximum work-hours included within the activation period.
- Translations available between English and Spanish, German, and Traditional/Simplified Chinese (Thai, Arabic and Portuguese on special request, subject to availability).
- English-Spanish interpretations only.
- Complimentary Single-use AcademyPASS for related sessions to use during the Season activation period.
- Unlimited and complimentary access to all paid workshops and events within the activation period (Season).
Registration Fee: TBD
Group Sessions & Workshops
Group sessions are online events open for multiple attendees at the same time. These run throughout each season, and usually have more spaces available. Ideal for group projects and small teams.
AcademyPASS Terms & Conditions
- Translations and Interpreting sessions are only available for DISCOVER AcademyPASS holders.
- For interpretations in a legal context, Seanasol Research will not directly be involved in these sessions to protect individuals’ personal information and will only allocate a qualified person with a track record of interpreting experience to act as liaison between clients. All communication in this regard is to be done between the interpreter and client. Clients wishing to claim other benefits on their DISCOVER AcademyPASS may do so as per the request submission procedure above. The interpreter, with consent of the client, may however ask members of Seanasol Research to contribute to a specific session.
- The maximum number of hours included in DISCOVER AcademyPASS is 25h, to be used over the course of the activation period. It may be possible to rollover unused hours to another activation period, if the client renews their DISCOVER AcademyPASS before its expiration date.
|Date Bought||Activation Date||Expiration Date|
|January 17, 2021||January 1, 2021||April 1, 2021|
You can find a complete set of terms and conditions here.
Information about claiming AcademyPASS
Things we will ask you when you book and needed when claiming an AcademyPASS:
- Email Address (tickets will be sent here)
- A Personal Reference ID (you assign this, a code that is unique to you)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with general information about the session, as well as how to submit your work that you want to be reviewed, and arrange a feedback session. If you prefer to discuss your work, instead of sending it in for feedback, you will need to indicate that in your request when you claim your AcademyPASS.
To claim an AcademyPASS (Season Pass included) you will need to use the Resource Hub option: Claim an AcademyPASS and have your AcademyPASS Activation Code with you (emailed two days before the start of the month) and the Personal Reference ID you assigned yourself during booking. Use the form to submit your work, specific requirements and suggest a date when you want to receive feedback. Receiving verbal feedback is an option, which we encourage. However, you may choose to receive written feedback if that is more convenient.
If you do not want to use the Resource Hub option for submitting your work or specifying a date for the session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, email address (used to communicate with us), Session Code (AcademyPASS Activation Code) and your Personal Reference ID. This will be indicated in your session confirmation email. We will not be able to process your request if you don’t provide us with these four things.
Please note that you do not need to submit a claim when registering for group sessions or workshops; instead, you will receive a one-time use link with instructions on how to join the webinar.